Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who will win the nba finals game tonight, and why?

Hold on let me check with Stern



x: Hello



Dave: Hello



x: Mr Commish



Dave: yes?



x: who did you tell the refs to help win tonight?



Dave: Ahh SPURs, I got crawford suspended, and then



Amare and Diaw, tonight I told them to have



Gibson and LeBron suspended, because



Timmy my boy need to come play gold with me



soon. SPURs by 10.



x: thanks commish, I am going to put 1k on the SPURs.



Ok SPURs by 10, 85 75, dave stern told me so.



Who will win the nba finals game tonight, and why?nba draft lottery





the spurs better team more experience



Who will win the nba finals game tonight, and why?nba lottery ,nba teams



who care they both suck
I don't know but the cavs are going to win in 7.



vs. Washington, in 4



vs. New Jersey, in 5



vs. Detroit, in 6



so New Jersey's better than Washington, Detroit is better than New Jersey, and SA is better than Detroit.
cleveland will win. because ma dawg pookie works in the locker room of the spurs and i done told him to pour laxatives in the gatorade coolers
DE SPURS BECAUSE THERE IN THERE HOMETOWN AND THEY ARE GOOOOD



AND YOU DON'T NO ANYTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL RUCK FULES
The Spurs are the favorites. They have a strong team, with many different players able to take over. The Cavs will only win if Lebron plays well. He doesn't need to be amazing, so long as his team-mates actually make a few jumpers here and there.
I like the Spurs, but look for LeBron to be a little more aggressive offensively tonight.
the cavs win tonight........they just had nerves the last game,you will see the real lebron tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish