Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which will be a bigger event this weekend? NBA All-Star game or the Daytona 500?

2008 NBA All-Star Game will be in New Orleans, every year they will be a lot of celebrities there.



This season, will be 50th annual Daytona 500, and I think it will be more celebrities there than the All-Star game.



Both events will be on Sunday.



Which will be a bigger event this weekend? NBA All-Star game or the Daytona 500?nba game





The Race



Which will be a bigger event this weekend? NBA All-Star game or the Daytona 500?lebron james ,nba teams



500 by a long shot
For me its the Daytona 500 and always will be.
Well it is obvious which is bigger,so I guess the guys runnung 'round in shorts playing with balls loose to the boys of NASCAR.



Go Joe Gibbs Racing.
Daytona is bigger. Its actually been going on for a couple of weeks already, the Bud Shootout last week-end, truck racing this Friday or Saturday and the Qualifying races for the 500 have been going on, big race on Sunday, wish I was there.
Daytona 500



It's the big Nascar event v. an all-star game which ratings have been dropping
The Daytona 500 of course! The NBA all-star game (along with all other pro all-star games) is a joke. The players don't care what the score is or who wins, they're just there for a good time. The Daytona 500 is NASCAR's version of the Super Bowl. It's a good, edge of your seat race for 200 laps. After last year's finish, I wouldn't want to miss this race.
The Daytona 500 will be the Bigger and Better and most watched event of the 2!!!!!
The Daytona 500. It is the Superbowl of NASCAR Racing.
Well since you decided to ask this question in the Sports %26gt; Auto Racing %26gt; NASCAR section I'd like to think that most if not all would say the Daytona 500...
The Daytona 500 will be the bigger event there will be lots of fans in the stands or should i say a packed house and people who cannot go will watch it on tv and i know there is alot of Nascar fans out there who will not miss this.besides that there will be stars that will be there to.
Daytona 500 the NBA All-Star game has been a joke the last few years
Daytona is one of the biggest spectator events in the US. Nothing the NBA does could ever come close. When was the last time 180,000 people ever attended a basketball game?
I think its going to be the Daytona 500 since its the 50th running of it.
Daytona 500 because it is The 50th annual.



GO DALE JR lol
Well lets see there will be appx. 30,000 on hand at the All-Star game and 200,000 at Daytona,..
For me its the Daytona 500, theres going to be celebrities there as well.. I'm not a NBA fan so I could care less about that game. This weekend its all Daytona for me, and I'm so so ready...



Go Dale Jr %26amp; Hms
the daytona 500.



nobody cares about the nba
DAYTONA 500 HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!
Daytona 500 is bigger



its the superbowl of nascar
well I know what I'll be watching and it won't be a bunch of guys throwing a ball up and down a court. Give me some crash 'em up good old car racing
didnt even know the all star game was this weekend...that should be all the answer you need.
The Daytona 500.
The Daytona 500 will have more viewers
The 50tha Annual Daytona 500, without a doubt!
500 by far
Daytona is BIGGER and Bader!! I didn't know the NBA was even in season. All I know is the NFL just got over, and NASCAR is just getting warmed up!!
NASCAR's cage match between Kurt and Tony!
I'll stick with Daytona as i'm a race fan. Not only that but I grew disenchanted with the NBA a while back so...



Also for me personally, I really don't care about celebrities endorsements. I can't really stand hollywood types especially most who don't appreciate the sport and are only there to smile pretty for the cameras.....unless of course its Paul Newman. The man is racing cars in his 80's....and hes amazingly still good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish