Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone gone to the NBA ALL-STAR GAME festivities?

my girlfriend and i are gonna be in new orleans during the nba all-star game stuff and we're thinkin bout goin to the jam session thing. is that fun? is it worth the $20? is the ticket valid for just 1 day? THANKS!



Has anyone gone to the NBA ALL-STAR GAME festivities?nba trade





I've been to All Star Weekend. Jam Session was alright. It's more for young kids or pre-teens. If your willing to participate in the various activities and really into NBA basketball then this is for you. I believe Jam Session tickets are per day, but not 100% sure. I would suggest going to All Star Saturday, that's pretty cool.



Has anyone gone to the NBA ALL-STAR GAME festivities?nba season ,nba teams



NO but I wish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish